1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. In compliance with information requirements listed in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information and E-commerce Society Services, we provide the following information: the company that owns www.animua.com is ANIMUA, S.A., with registered offices on Calle Pau Claris number 95, entresuelo 1ª (08009) Barcelona and tax identification number A-08520876. Contact email: email@example.com. Contact number: 934929394.
2. DATA PROTECTION.
Party responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Identity: Animua, S.A. – CIF: A08520876
Postal Address: Calle Pau Claris 95, Entresuelo 1ª (08009) Barcelona
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons with regards to the processing and free circulation of personal data,at Animua S.A. we process the information provided us by customers for the proper management of the services requested and by suppliers in order to effectively manage the contractual relationship.
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship, or for as long as is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The processing of personal data is the execution of the contract of the sale of services.
The data will not be disclosed to any third parties except in those cases where there exists a legal obligation to do so.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether Animua, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may:
* Request a limitation on the processing of their personal data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of claims.
* For reasons related to their particular situations, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Animua S.A. shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate, overriding reasons, for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transmit it to another manager.
Interested parties may exercise their rights by writing, attaching a photocopy of their DNI or equivalent identification document, addressed to: Animua, S.A., Calle Pau Claris No. 95, Entresuelo 1ª (08009) Barcelona.
If you believe that your rights have not been properly observed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3.INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. ANIMUA, S.A. hold all the intellectual and industrial property rights to its website as well as the elements contained therein (like, for instance, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos; design, structure and color combinations; the choice of materials used; computer programs needed for it to run, to access it or use it) owned by ANIMUA, S.A. or its licensees. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproducing, distributing, and publicly communicating all or part of the contents of this website, including placing it at someone’s disposal, for business purposes on any technical media without ANIMUA, S.A.’s authorization is strictly prohibited. The USER agrees to respect ANIMUA, S.A.’s Intellectual and Industrial property rights of ownership.
4. LINKS. If www.animua.com were to place hyperlinks to other internet sites, ANIMUA, S.A. would not exercise control over those sites and content. ANIMUA, S.A. never assumes liability for the contents in a link that belongs to another website.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. ANIMUA, S.A. waives liability for damages of any kind that mistakes or omissions in content, the portal being down or the transmission of viruses or malware in its content could bring about despite having adopted all the technological measures needed to avoid them.
6. CHANGES AND UPDATES. ANIMUA, S.A. reserves the right to change and update the content on the site, its configuration, availability and look&feel at any time and without notice.